British Offshore Oil and Gas Industry APPG
The British Offshore Oil and Gas Industry All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to provide a forum for discussion of issues relevant to the British offshore oil and gas industry and other related industries, and to raise matters with government and with the industry itself."
- Chair: Bob Blizzard MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Lord Fraser of Carmyllie (Con)
- Vice-Chair: Sir Robert Smith MP (LD)
- Vice-Chair: Angus Robertson MP (SNP)
- Secretary: Michael Connarty MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Frank Doran MP (Lab)
The UK Offshore Operators Association (UKOOA) provides administrative assistance (organising the group's activity programme, booking rooms, notifying members, compiling and circulating minutes and notes from speakers). UUKOOA also donates £4000 per annum to cover the cost of the group's annual reception.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)