British Helsinki Human Rights Group
The British Helsinki Human Rights Group (BHHRG) is a British non-governmental organization founded in 1992. According to the International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights (established in 1976), the BHHRG's role is to act as a "PR flak for a new breed of authoritarian rulers in Europe." 
- Daniel McAdams - former worker
- 22 St. Margaret's Road
- Oxford OX2 6RX, UK
- Telephone: +44 1865 439483
- FAX: +44 1865 439483
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.bhhrg.org
- David Aaronovitch, PR man to Europe's nastiest regimes, The Guardian, November 30, 2004.
- Yanukovich's friends: A human-rights group that defends dictators, The Economist (UK), 2 December 2004.
- British Helsinki Human Rights Group, Wikipedia Article.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|