Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Accessed September 2009: 
- Laurent Beaudoin - Chairman of the Board, Bombardier Inc.
- Pierre Beaudoin - President and Chief Executive Officer, Bombardier Inc.
- J.R. André Bombardier - Vice Chairman, Bombardier Inc.
- Janine Bombardier - President and Governor, J. Armand Bombardier Foundation, a charitable organization
- André Bérard - Corporate Director, Bombardier Inc.
- L. Denis Desautels - Corporate Director, Bombardier Inc.
- Thierry Desmarest - Chairman of the Board of Directors, Total
- Martha Finn Brooks - Corporate Director, Bombardier Inc.
- Jean-Louis Fontaine - Vice Chairman of the Board, Bombardier Inc.
- Daniel Johnson - Counsel, McCarthy Tétrault, LLP barristers and solicitors
- Jean C. Monty - Corporate Director, Bombardier Inc
- Carlos E. Represas - Chairman of the Board, Nestlé Group Mexico, a food and beverage company
- Jean-Pierre Rosso - Chairman, World Economic Forum USA, Inc.
- Heinrich Weiss - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, SMS GmbH
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Talk:Jean Chrétien
- Cerrell Associates, Inc.
- Piers Cumberlege
- Paul Tellier
- Robert Greenhill
- Bombardier Transportation UK
- Olof Persson
- Roy McNulty
- Moya Greene
- Directors, Bombardier, accessed September 26, 2009.