"Dr. Benjamin Kligler is Vice Chair of the Department of Integrative Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center. He is Associate Professor of Family and Social Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Research Director of the Continuum Center for Health and Healing, an integrative medicine practice which opened in May 2000. In addition, Dr. Kligler is Co-Director of the Beth Israel Fellowship Program in Integrative Medicine, which accepted its first fellows for training in January 2002, and teaches in the Beth Israel Residency Program in Urban Family Practice. Dr. Kligler is the author of Curriculum in Complementary Therapies: A Guide for the Medical Educator, and co-editor of Integrative Medicine: Principles for Practice, a textbook published by McGraw-Hill in 2004. He is also Co-Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal Explore:The Journal of Science and Healing. Dr. Kligler is certified in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and acupuncture, and incorporates these and the use of botanical medicines into his primary care practice at the Center for Health and Healing."
- Chair, Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine
- Medical Advisor, Bravewell Collaborative 
- Coeditor-in-chief, Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing 
- Council of Advisers, Academic Consortium of Complementary and Alternative Healthcare 
Resources and articles
- Continuum Center for Health and Healing Ben Kligler, organizational web page, accessed July 19, 2013.
- Bravewell Collaborative Staff, organizational web page, accessed July 19, 2013.
- Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing Editorial Board, organizational web page, accessed July 19, 2013.
- Academic Consortium of Complementary and Alternative Healthcare Council of Advisers, organizational web page, accessed September 15, 2013.