Becky Norton Dunlop
Becky Norton Dunlop is a senior fellow at the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution (AdTI) and oversees its programs on environmental regulation. She is vice president for External Relations of the Heritage Foundation, serves as a board member for the National Wilderness Institute, Defenders of Property Rights, the Family Foundation of Virginia, the Virginia Institute for Public Policy, the American Conservative Union, the Association of American Educators, the Institute for 21st Century Agriculture and the Reagan Alumni Association. She is on the Advisory Council for the Landmark Legal Foundation and Hunters for the Hungry, a member of the Philanthropy Roundtable and a Fellow with the Atlas Economic Research Foundation. She recently served as an appointee of the Senate Majority Leader on the Women's Progress Commemoration Commission. Dunlop and her husband, George, reside in Arlington, Virginia.
|Documents Contained at the Anti-Environmental Archives|
Documents written by or referencing this person or organization are contained in the Anti-Environmental Archive, launched by Greenpeace on Earth Day, 2015. The archive contains 3,500 documents, some 27,000 pages, covering 350 organizations and individuals. The current archive includes mainly documents collected in the late 1980s through the early 2000s by The Clearinghouse on Environmental Advocacy and Research (CLEAR), an organization that tracked the rise of the so called "Wise Use" movement in the 1990s during the Clinton presidency. Access the index to the Anti-Environmental Archives here.
- Becky Norton Dunlop, "Clearing the Air, How the People of Virginia Improved the State's Air and Water Despite the EPA", Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, October 25, 2000, ISBN 0-9705485-0-8 
Other SourceWatch Resources
- "Becky Norton Dunlop Biography", Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, August 2000
- "Becky Norton Dunlop, Biographic Sketch", Institute for Corean-American Studies, February 28, 2002
- "Becky Norton Dunlop", Heritage Foundation, 2004
- "Becky Norton Dunlop", American Conservative Union
- Becky Norton Dunlop, "Virginians and Energy", Virginia Institute for Public Policy, December, 2001