Jump to navigation Jump to search
As'ad AbuKhalil (born 16 March 1960, aka Angry Arab).
Biographic info from his website:
- "...from Tyre, Lebanon, grew up in Beirut. Received his BA and MA from American University of Beirut in pol sc. Came to US in 1983 and received his PhD in comparative government from Georgetown University. Taught at Tufts University, Georgetown University, George Washington University, Colorado College, and Randolph-Macon Woman's College. Served as a Scholar-in-Residence at Middle East Institute in Washington DC. He served as free-lance Middle East consultant for NBC News and ABC News, an experience that only served to increase his disdain for maintream US media. He is now professor of political science at California State University, Stanislaus and visiting professor at UC, Berkeley." 
Resources and articles
- Website/Blog: Angry Arab Blogspot
- Blog Home Page, Angry Arab News Service, accessed 31 August 2007.
- As'ad AbuKhalil as a guest at the Hoover Institution, "CASTLES MADE OF SAND: The United States and Saudia Arabia", Filmed on 20 March 2003. AbuKhalil discusses Saudi Arabia and "islamic terrorism" with Abraham D. Sofaer and Daniel Pipes.
- Jeffrey Blankfort, "A Debate on the Israel Lobby: As'ad Abu Khalil Among the Missing", counterpunch, February 24 / 25, 2007.
- Gilad Atzmon, The Angry (Arab) Collaborator, deLiberation.info, 2 March 2012.