Arab Press Freedom Watch
The Arab Press Freedom Watch (APFW) was "established to play an active role in defending freedom of the press, human rights, and promoting democracy." "The APFW is registered as a non-profit making organisation in the UK, (registration number 3998038)." 
- Ibrahaim Nawar - Head of the Board of Management APFW
Receives regular funding from the Ford Foundation. For example, the first grappears to have been given to them in 2000 (for $80,000) "To protect freedom of the press in the Arab world."
- Annual Report 2004 - Freeing the Arab Media from State Control
- Annual Report 2003 - The Fight for Democracy
- Annual Report 2002 - Dealing with the aftermath of September 11th
- Annual Report 2001 - The State of Arab Media