Arab Organization for Human Rights
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Arab Organization for Human Rights was founded in 1983 by Saad Eddin Ibrahim.
- Laith Kubba - Former Board Member
- Leila A. Sharaf - Former Board Member
- Asma Khader - Member
- Ezzadin Al Asbahi - Member
- Ali Alyami - Former Representative
Non-Governmental Organizations Relations (NGO):
- United Nations Economic and Social Council (CONGO), Member of Conference of NGO in Consultive Status with the.
- Amnesty International, Links with.
- Arab Lawyer's Union (UAA)
- EarthAction Network
- El Taller
- Human Rights Watch
- International Commission of Jurists (ICJ)
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- International Institute of Human Rights (IIDH, France)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- International Human Rights Documentation Network (HRI) ,INTERNET via
- Middle East Watch
- Refugee Council (UK) 
- Web: http://aohr.org