"Anna Tavis, Ph.D. has pursued a global Talent Management and Learning career in business, academia, and consulting. She is currently responsible for Global Talent Management at Brown Brothers Harriman, based in New York City. Anna Tavis started her corporate career at Motorola where she led the Organizational Development function based in the UK; she was responsible for OD in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region (EMEA). She later transitioned to be the Head of Talent Management for Nokia based out of Finland. She has worked extensively in Europe, India, Eurasia and the Middle East. Anna is currently an adjunct professor at NYU teaching graduate courses in Talent Management and Organization at the Department of Leadership and Human Resource Management. "
"She is the Executive Editor of People and Strategy Journal, Board member of the Human Resource Planning Society, Brain Trust member of NeuroLeadership Institute and the Advisory for East West Institute." 
- Brains Trust, NeuroLeadership Institute
- Former Global Head of Talent Management at Brown Brothers Harriman
- Former Sr. Director of Executive Talent and OD at American International Group
- Former Head of Learning at United Technologies Corporation
Resources and articles
- NeuroLeadership Institute Brains Trust, organizational web page, accessed June 11, 2013.