Amir H. Idris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books and Monographs
- Conflict and politics of identity in Sudan. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, c2005.
- Sudan's Civil War - Slavery, Race and Formational Identities. New York: The Edwin Mellen Press, 2001.
- "Federalism and Political Stability in the Sudan," in Hyder Ali, ed., Democracy in the Sudan. Cairo: S.C, 1993.
- "Sudan"; "Juba"; and "Khartoum". In Encyclopedia of Twentieth Century African History, eds., Paul T. Zeleza and Dickson L. Eyoh (London: Routledge, 2003).
- "The Racialized and Islamicized Sudanese State and the Question of the Southern Sudan," in State Crises, Globalisation, and National Movements in North-east Africa, ed. by Asafa Jalata (London; New York: Routledge, 2004).
Resources and articles
- Amir H. Idris, columbia.edu, accessed December 11, 2010.