American Manufacturers Export Group
American Manufacturers Export Group (AMEG) "has provided procurement, logistics and related technical assistance in over 90 developing countries. AMEG will handle all procurement transactions, irrespective of the nature of the commodities, size of the transaction or the value of individual items. We act exclusively and receive payment for services from our client. We will not accept fees, commissions, discounts or other forms of payment from vendors."
- Election Experience: Please visit our website at www.ameginc.com.
- Affiliates: We have affiliates in Egypt, Nairobi, Hong Kong, South Africa, Thailand, Pakistan, Nicaragua, and Ukraine, and a branch office in Washington, DC.
- Sales Contact: Dewey Thomas, Contracts and Administrator
- Technical Contact: Brandon Blackwelder, V. P. Operations
722 Pin Oak Road, Suite 206
Katy, TX 77494
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- Neil King, Jr., For One Small Education Company, Iraqi Schools Are a Huge Challenge. Firm Gets $62 Million Pact to Rebuild System Set Up to Honor Saddam Hussein, Wall Street Journal, April 14, 2003: "American Manufacturers Export Group, a Texas-based company ...owned by women, will supply millions of student book bags, pencils, pads of paper -- even shoes for needy children. Research Triangle Institute of North Carolina will work as a subcontractor to help form educational policy within the Iraqi Ministry of Education. The institute, a nonprofit with 2,100 world-wide employees, has also been picked by AID as the prime contractor to identify local leaders and prepare for local elections in Iraq's 180 municipalities. Creative Associates will be a subcontractor, in turn, on the institute's contract, valued at $162 million in the first year."