Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Sir Alan Langlands is the current Chief Executive of the Higher Education Funding Council for England, the Chair of the Health Foundation, and UK higher education lead for the Office of Strategic Coordination of Health Research. He was formerly Principal and Vice Chancellor of the University of Dundee from 2000 to 2009, as well as Chair of the UK Biobank Ltd from 2004 to 2012, and Chief Executive of NHS England from 1994 to 2000."
- Director, Universities UK 
- Director, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Chair, Health Foundation 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency Alan Langlands, organizational web page, accessed February 24, 2013.
- ↑ Universities UK Board, organizational web page, accessed March 4, 2018.
- ↑ Health Foundation Board of governors, organizational web page, accessed March 1, 2015 .