AI former principals and personnel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Former Amnesty International principals or personnel.
- Paul Hoffman – Chair of the International Executive Committee (since 1999)
- Tony Klug – Head of International Development (2003)
- Susan Waltz – International Executive Committee (1993 – 1999)
- Jan Egeland – Vice Chair, International Executive Committee.
- Menno Kamminga – International Executive Committee (1994-1999).
- Jaap Jacobson – International Executive Committee (2005) 
- Margaret Bedggood — International Executive Committee 
- Zbigniew Brzezinski former member of the Board of Directors 
- Lord Hoffman, Director of Amnesty International Charity Ltd (2000); "Lord Hoffman sits as a judge in the Privy Council in a capacity completely independent of Amnesty International."
- Kathleen Cavanaugh
- Firoze Manji
- Dick Oosting - Early Campaign Manager
- Maina Kiai - former Africa director (based in London)
- Magda Walter - former Media Director
- Paola de Leo - former head of donations
- Lindsay Easton - former Director of Fundraising and Communications
- Patti Whaley - former deputy secretary general
- James O'Dea - former Washington office Director