National Strategy Information Center
The National Strategy Information Center, (NSIC) "has been at the forefront of education about challenges to democratic institutions for more than forty years. Founded as a nonpartisan, nongovernmental organization in 1962, NSIC provides an environment that brings together educators, government officials, individuals from civil society, and the private sector, to identify, promote, pilot, and implement innovative strategies that enhance security and the quality of life in democratic society." 
Group Watch identifies the National Strategy Information Center (NSIC0 as "a rightwing think tank for military strategy. It has a history of working with hard-line, anti-Soviet groups promoting an aggressive U. S. foreign policy."
Frank R. Barnett, founder and president of the NSIC, founded the organization in 1962 with Morris Liebman. "Other founding directors and advisers of the NSIC include ultra-rightist beer baron Joseph Coors; Frank Shakespeare, chair of the conservative think tank, the Heritage Foundation; and former CIA director William J. Casey. Barnett was also a prominent member of the Committee on the Present Danger. Before founding the NSIC, he served as the director of research for the ultra-rightwing Smith Richardson Foundation, and a program director of the Institute for American Strategy."
- President - Roy Godson, Professor of Government, Georgetown University
- Vice President - Dorothy E. Nicolosi, Former Treasurer, National Strategy Information Center
- Treasurer & Executive Director - Jeffrey Berman, Secretary, Omer Pace
- Reed Coleman - Chairman and CEO, Madison-Kipp
- Amado Gayol - President, Gayol and Associates
- Herb Magidson - Former Vice President, American Federation of Teachers
- John O. Marsh, Jr., Esq. - Former Secretary of the Army
- Jay Mazur - President, 21st Century ILGWU, Heritage Fund
- John Norton Moore - Professor of Law, Center for National Security Law, University of Virginia School of Law
- Jerald C. Newman - Former CEO, Long Island Medical Center
- Andrea Scrosati - President, MN, Gruppo Mediante
- Allen Taylor - Chairman, Chipstone Foundation
- Karl R. Bendetsen, former chairman and CEO of Champion Intl Corp
- D. Tennant Bryan, chairman of the board of Media General, Inc
- Prescott S. Bush, Jr., senior vice pres and director of Johnson & Higgins
- Richard C. Ham
- Morris I. Liebman, Sidley & Austin
- John Norton Moore
- Admiral Thomas H. Moorer (ret. )
- Jerald C. Newman, pres and CEO of The Bowery Savings Bank;
- Robert H. Parsley, Butler, Binion, Rice, Cook and Knapp;
- Frank Shakespeare, vice chairman of RKO General, Inc;
- Charles E. Stevenson, pres Denver West;
- James L. Winokur, chairman of Air Tool Parts and Service Co;
- Major General Richard A. Yudkin (ret. ), senior vice pres (ret. ) of Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corp.
Advisory Council 1984
- Issac L. Auerbach
- Vice Admiral M. G. Bayne (ret. )
- Allyn R. Bell, Jr.
- Joseph Coors
- Henry H. Fowler
- John W. Hanes, Jr.
- Admiral Means Johnston (ret. )
- R. Daniel McMichael
- Rear Admiral David L. Martineau (ret. )
- Chuck Mau
- Vice Admiral J. P. Moorer (ret. )
- Dillard Munford
- Lloyd Noble
- Harry A. Poth, Jr.
- Adolph W. Schmidt
- Frederick Seitz
- Laurence H. Silberman
- Arthur Spitzer
- John A. Sutro
- Albert L. Weeks
- Dee Workman
- Evelle J. Younger
- Admiral Elmo R. Zumwalt, Jr. (ret. )
For further information, see relevant Neocon Europe page National Strategy Information Center
- Daniel Bice, Bill Glauber, Ben Poston. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. November 28, 2011.