GMOs in China
GMOs in China describes market for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) in China, including policies that allow or ban them.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "China Ratifies 7 Bio-safe GM Crops," CRI English, June 28, 2011.
- Boris Cambreleng, "GM rice seeds spread illegally, prompt heated debate in China," Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation, June 22, 2011.
- "GM rice `spreading illegally in China," Environmental Expert, June 20, 2011.
- Boris Cambreleng, "GM rice spreads, prompts debate in China," PhysOrg.com, June 15, 2011.
- "Should cows be producing human breast milk?," The Week, March 25, 2011.
- "China to host first pigs for animal-to-human organ transplants," People's Daily, March 25, 2011.