Yenidere power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Yenidere power station is a proposed 250-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Denizli province, Turkey.
The map below shows the location of Yenidere village, Kale district, where the plant would be built, in Denizli province.
Background on Plant
In June 2018, it was reported that Yenidere Termik Enerji plans to build a 250 MW lignite plant at Yenidere village, Kale district, Denizli. The project would comprise two 100 MW units and two 25 MW units.
- Sponsor: Yenidere Termik Enerji
- Parent company: Yenidere Termik Enerji
- Location: Yenidere village, Kale district, Denizli province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 37.508627,28.6737408 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 250 MW (2 x 100 MW, 2 x 25 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Denizli’ye 250 MW’lık Yenidere Termik Santrali kurulacak," Enerji Günlüğü, 22 June 2018