(Redirected from Worker Coop)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cooperative Development Institute see basic information on coops
- California Center for Cooperative Development
- How to set up a Workers Co-op by Radical Routes (Catalyst Collective)
- Cornell International Industrial and Labor Relations Report, "Making Mondragon: The Growth and Dynamics of the Worker Cooperative Complex" (Cornell International Industrial and Labor Relations Report, 1991).
- E. G. Nadeau and David J. Thompson, "Cooperation Works!: How People Are Using Cooperative Action to Rebuild Communities and Revitalize the Economy" (Lone Oak Press, 1997).
- Frank Adams, and Gary Hansen Putting Democracy To Work: A Practical Guide for Starting and Managing Worker-Owned Businesses (Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc, San Francisco, 1993).
- Whyte, W. F., Whyte, K. K. (1991) Making Mondragon, New York: ILR Press/Itchaca.
- T.M. Thomas Isaac, Richard W. Franke, and Pyaralal Raghavan, "Democracy at Work in an Indian Industrial Cooperative. The Story of Kerala Dinesh Beedi," Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 1998.
- Ian MacPherson, "Co-operative Studies in Australia and Beyond", Labour History, November 2006.
- John Curl, For All The People: Uncovering the Hidden History of Cooperation, Cooperative Movements, and Communalism in America (PM Press, 2009).
- John Curl, History of Collectivity in the Bay Area, (Homeward Press, 1982, with contributions from Judy Berg, Allen Cohen, and Morris Older)
- Sharryn Kasmir, The Myth of Mondragon: Cooperatives, Politics, and Working-Class Life in a Basque Town (State University of New York Press, 1996). ("argues that coops have fostered management-labor relations that undermine working class identity and labor unions")
- Louis Proyect, "The Myth of Mondragon", The Unrepentant Marxist, December 6, 2009.