This stub is a work-in-progress by the ScienceCorruption.com journalists's group. We are indexing the millions of documents stored at the San Francisco Uni's Legacy Tobacco Archive  With some entries you'll need to go to this site and type into the Search panel a (multi-digit) Bates number. You can search on names for other documents also. Send any corrections or additions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vincent Castranova was a Physiologist at the West Virginia University who worked for the tobacco industry through the Indoor Air Pollution Advisory Group (IAPAG) and the Center for Environmental Health and Human Toxicology (CEHHT) which operated out of Georgetown University.
Document & Timeline
1988/E ETS AG Projects list This document also has alist of the then current IAPAG members:
- Nancy J Balter (Pharmacology) Georgetown Uni
- Vincent Castranova (Physiology) West Virginia University
- S James Kilpatrick (Medical statistics) Medical College of Virginia
- Gunter Oberdorster (Pharmacology) University of Rochester
- Mark J Reasor (Toxicology, Pharmacology) West Virginia University
- Gray Robertson (Chemistry, Botany) ACVA Atlantic Inc
- Sorell L Schwartz (Pharmacology) Georgetown University
- Philip Witorsch (Pulmonary Medicine) George Washington Univeristy
- Salvatore R DiNardi (Physical Chemistry) University of Massachusettes.