Just wanted to introduce myself and some of the other people working on CoalSwarm:
I'm Ted Nace - ted AT tednace.com
- Bob Burton - bobburton AT ozemail.com.au
- Joshua Frank - brickburner AT gmail.com
- Christine E. Shearer - cshearer AT umail.ucsb.edu
Feel free to get in touch with any questions, or just to introduce yourself.
Thanks! Ted Nace, director CoalSwarm
I need help with reference format
- Hi Sussex, I'll do a sample or two on a page you have been working on in a minute and drop you a note when I'm finished. Cheers --Bob Burton 01:31, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- OK a couple of things -- you almost had this reference right -- it was primarily a problem with spacing - see http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Indian_River_Power_Station&diff=477005&oldid=476971
- more details on referencing here http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Help:References#The_preferred_method_for_creating_a_footnote
let me know if you are still having problems -- I'll be around online for a few hours.--Bob Burton 01:46, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
Thanks - I've put about all that's not a calculation of risk done be me up for IRPP and added data to the Invista Seaford page, that I see you have fixed that one already. I see I've used the same reference at 9 & 11. I've got to go focus on other things, as there is a hearing this week.
Sent Ted an email of introduction & comment filed on EPA Ash Rule should I forward to you?
- OK. I'll spend a little time doing some tweaking. re email: Sure you can send it to me via here http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Special:EmailUser/Bob_Burton cheers --Bob Burton 02:11, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
Hi Sussex -
Thought you'd be interested in this story: http://www.capegazette.com/storiescurrent/201006-1-15/11001-arsenic.html
--Tednace 19:49, 11 June 2010 (UTC)