Tim Fallon is the Managing Director of Public Affairs in Hill & Knowlton's London office.His biographical note states that he is the "Practice Head for Corporate Affairs with overall responsibility for Public Affairs, Issues and Crisis Management, and Change and Internal Communications. He specialises in working with commercial and international organisations on national and global reputation issues." 
Fallon joined the PR company Lowe Bell Political in 1994 after having worked as a researcher at the House of Commons for Tony Blair. In December 1995 Fallon was recruited by Des Wilson, as the Government Relations Manager for the British Airports Authority(BAA).  (sub req'd) In 1997 "Fallon was seconded to Tony Blair’s private office during the general election campaign before returning to Lowe Bell Political in February 1998.  (Sub req'd) Some of his clients included BSkyB, News Corporation, HSBC, Provident Financial, WH Smith and National Power.  In late 2000 Fallon headed the team supporting Legacy, the company bidding to buy the Millennium Dome, which it planned to turn into 'Knowledge City' science park.  (Sub req'd).
In April 2001 it was announced that Fallon had been appoointed as Head of Group Public and Community Affairs for the supermarket chain Sainsbury's.  (Sub req'd). However, less than two years later, in February 2003, PR Week reported that Sainbury's head of PR, Jan Shawe, was reviewing the company's PR operation. "The review leaves a question mark over the head of PA role, which is currently held by Tim Fallon," PR Week reported.  In August that year it was reported that Fallon had resigned and joined Hill & Knowlton as Managing Director of Public Affairs.  (Sub req'd) 
Fallon has also gained prominence for his role in representing the repressive government of the Maldives. (For further information see Hill & Knowlton goes to the Maldives). In June 2006 he defended working for President Gayoom: "We are working to assist the government in a process of engagement with international institutions which we believe will ultimately be to the benefit of all the people of the Maldives." 
Email: tfallon AT hillandknowlton.com
Tel: +44 20 7413 3047
Ph (switch): +44 020 7413 3000
Other SourceWatch Resources
- "About Us: Leadership Team", Hill & Knowlton, accessed October 2006.
Articles & Blog Posts By Fallon
- Tim Fallon, "Hill & Knowlton and the Maldives", Collective Conversation (Hill & Knowlton blog), October 6, 2006.
- Tim Fallon, "Hill & Knowlton and the Maldives (2)", Collective Conversation (Hill & Knowlton blog), October 9, 2006.
- Amanda Hall, "BAA hires Fallon for political job", PR Week, December 8, 1995. (Sub req'd)
- Sophie Baker, "BAA’s Fallon leaves to return to Lowe Bell fold", PR Week, February 13, 1998.(Sub req'd)
- Holly Williams, "Legacy hires Bell Pottinger PA for the Dome", PR Week, December 15, 2000.(Sub req'd)
- "Fallon secures PA head job as Saoul exits Sainsbury's", PR Week, April 27, 2001.(Sub req'd)
- Joe Lepper, "Sainsbury's review of PA looks at possible merger", PR Week, February 28, 2003.(Sub req'd)
- Peter Simpson, "Sainsbury’s loses its PA chief Fallon to H&K", PR Week, August 14, 2003.(Sub req'd)
- "Barber departs FCO for H&K post", PR Week, November 19, 2004.(Sub req'd)
- Richard Cann and Donna Werbner , "Tsunami-hit countries seek to reassure tourists", PR Week, January 7, 2005.(Sub req'd)
- "Toyota hires H&K for green push", PR Week, July 1, 2005.(Sub req'd)
- "Public Affairs: Price quits TfL for H&K director role", PR Week, July 8, 2005.(Sub req'd)
- "Fallon takes on wider H&K brief", PR Week, February 16, 2006. (Sub req'd)
- Peter Foster, "Maldives dictator tries a touch of New Labour spin", The Telegraph, June 17, 2006.
- Michael O'Shea, "Hill & Knowlton and New Maldives: No Gong for Fallon", Dhivehi Observer, June 23, 2006.
- "Luckett lands top crisis job at H&K", PR Week, June 29, 2006. (Sub req'd)
- "Tim Fallon Swamped By Critics", Minivan News, October 9, 2006.
- Paul Roberts, "Protests At Hill & Knowlton’s London Office", Minivan News, February 14, 2007.