Sulbagut-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Sulbagut-3 power station is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant proposed in Gorontalo Province, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the project, as shown on the maps in the PT PLN 2017-2026 plan.
Background on Plant
Sulbagut-3 power station consists of two 50 MW units, scheduled for 2021. In October 2017 it was named one of eleven priority investment projects by the Governor of North Sulawesi Olly Dondokambey. The two units are postponed to 2023 and 2024 in the 2018-2027 PT PLN long-range plan. The two units are postponed to 2024 and 2025 in the 2019-2028 long-range plan.
- Sponsor: IPP
- Parent company: IPP
- Location: Gorontalo Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 0.8687014, 123.9643104 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross Capacity: Units 1 and 2: 2 x 50 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: Unit 1: 2024; Unit 2: 2025
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2017-2026, PT PLN Persero
- Sulut Prioritaskan 11 Proyek Investasi, Sindonews.com, Oct. 11, 2017
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2018-2027, PT PLN Persero, V-100
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, V-57