SourceWatch:Energy and Environment Policy (U.S.) Working Group
This is the homepage for the Energy and Environment Policy (U.S.) Working Group. A working group is a self-organized group of editors on this site (staff, citizen or volunteer sys-op) who work on expanding and improving a common set of articles. If you'd like to join this working group, add your name to the list of participants below and stop by the discussion page to say hello.
Articles and other projects and tasks
This working group is associated with the Portal:Energy and Environment Policy (U.S.) and all its articles. If you know of something that needs to be done on an article in that portal, add it to its things you can do list.
Members of this working group may also choose to work on any other related articles, including non-Congresspedia articles. A full list is below.
- CLEAN Energy Act of 2007
- Chemical security legislation (U.S.)
- Clean Water Protection Act
- Clean Water Restoration Act of 2007
- International Solid Waste Importation and Management Act of 2007
- Toxic Right-to-Know Protection Act
- U.S. congressional action on climate change
- U.S. congressional actions to conserve and develop water resources
- U.S. federal oil and gas royalties
- U.S. tax breaks for renewable energy
- U.S. water management legislation
- Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005
Note: The original participant list was generated from the list of editors who have worked on articles in the related legislation portal. If you'd like to remove your username, feel free.