Sir Mark Moody-Stuart Chairman of Hermes Equity Ownership Services; former Chairman of Anglo American plc. "From 1998 to 2001, he served as Chair of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group of companies, after a career working in Shell in The Netherlands, Spain, Oman, Brunei, Nigeria, Turkey and Malaysia as well as the UK. He remains a member of the Board. He is also on the boards of HSBC Holdings plc, Accenture Ltd, and of the Global Reporting Initiative.
"He serves as a Governor of Nuffield Hospitals and is President of the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, In 2000 and 2001, he co-chaired the G8 Task Force on Renewable Energy and he also chaired Business Action for Sustainable Development, a joint initiative of the International Chamber of Commerce and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development in the run up to the World Summit on Sustainable Development in Johannesburg, 2002. He is a member of the UN Secretary General’s Advisory Council on the Global Compact. He was knighted by the Queen in 2000." 
- Co-Chair, Global Business Coalition 
- Director, International Institute for Sustainable Development
- Participant, Cheney Energy Task Force
- Recipient of the Ethics Resource Center's Stanley C. Pace Leadership in Ethics Award
- Member, China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development 
- Community of West and Islam Dialogue: Members
- Advisory Council, LEAD International 
- Advisory Council, AccountAbility 
- "Biography", Accessed March 2007.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Staff, Global Business Coalition, accessed November 3, 2009.
- Membership, China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development, accessed August 27, 2008.
- Advisory Council, LEAD International, accessed April 22, 2009.
- AccountAbility Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed March 26, 2012.