Sir Anthony Salz
"I worked at the law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, where I was a senior partner since 1996. I specialised in corporate law, more specifically in cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
"I am closely involved with Business in the Community, an organisation dedicated to helping businesses make a positive impact on society, and sit on committees concerned with homelessness, education and the development of community involvement programmes among businesses across Europe."  
He is the lead non-executive member of the Board of the Department for Education and chair of the Independent Commission on Youth Crime and Antisocial Behaviour.
- Executive Vice Chairman, N.M. Rothschild Corporate Finance Ltd.
- Trustee, Royal Opera House Covent Garden 
- Director, N.M. Rothschild & Sons
- Former Governor (Chair), BBC
- Director, Paul Hamlyn Foundation
- Director, St Bride's Appeal
- Director, Scott Trust 
- Trustee, Reprieve
- Former trustee, Education and Employers