Robert Parry "broke many of the Iran-Contra stories in the 1980s for the Associated Press and Newsweek. He was among the first reporters to write about Oliver North's covert contra resupply network and the contras' involvement in drug smuggling.
His latest book, Secrecy & Privilege: Rise of the Bush Dynasty from Watergate to Iraq, can be ordered at secrecyandprivilege.com. It's also available at Amazon.com, as is his 1999 book, Lost History: Contras, Cocaine, the Press & 'Project Truth'." 
- Member of the The Real News: International Founding Committee
In June he wrote: "A prime example of how today’s mainstream media paradigm works in the U.S. is the case of Ukraine, where Americans have been shielded from evidence that the 2014 ouster of democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych was a U.S.-supported coup d’etat spearheaded by violent neo-Nazi extremists."  (for criticisms)
Parry is the main English-speaking commentator in Oliver Stone's "documentary" Ukraine on Fire (2016).
The Consortium for Independent Journalism
2200 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 703 920-7521
E-mail: consortnew AT aol.com
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Robert Parry, "Missing U.S.-Iraq History, ConsortiumNews, February 27, 2003
- Robert Parry,"Lost History: CIA's Perception Management", Consortium News, 1996.
- Robert Parry, "Iraqgate: Confession and Coverup," Fair, May-June 1995.
- "Public Diplomacy and Covert Propaganda: The Declassified Record of Ambassador Otto Juan Reich", A National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book, edited by Thomas Blanton, March 2, 2001.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|