Robert O. Keohane
Robert O. Keohane "is Professor of International Affairs, Princeton University. He is the author of After Hegemony: Cooperation and Discord in the World Political Economy (1984) and Power and Governance in a Partially Globalized World (2002). He is co-author (with Joseph S. Nye, Jr.) of Power and Interdependence (third edition 2001), and (with Gary King and Sidney Verba) of Designing Social Inquiry (1994). He has served as the editor of the journal International Organization and president of the International Studies Association and the American Political Science Association. He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the National Academy of Sciences." 
His most recent book is Anti-Americanisms in World Politics, edited and partially co-authored, with Peter J. Katzenstein. Cornell University Press, 2007. In 2003 he also edited Humanitarian Intervention: Ethical, Legal and Political Dilemmas, edited, with J. L. Holzgrefe. Cambridge, 2003. (see CV) (Other Contibutors to this last book include Tom J. Farer, Fernando R. Teson, Allen Buchanan, Michael Byers, Simon Chesterman, Thomas M. Franck, Jane Stromseth, Michael Ignatieff.) (Intro)
- Executive Committee, Niehaus Center 
- Affiliated Researcher, Program in Science, Technology and Environmental Policy 
- Winner of the 2005 Johan Skytte Prize in Political Science 
- Winner of the 1989 Grawemeyer Award 
He is married to Nannerl Keohane.
Resources and articles
- Robert Keohane, Princeton University, accessed September 20, 2007.
- Executive Committee, Niehaus Center, accessed June 9, 2008.
- People, Program in Science, Technology and Environmental Policy, accessed June 13, 2010.
- The Johan Skytte Prize in Political Science, Uppsala University, accessed September 20, 2007.
- Previous Winners, Grawemeyer Awards, accessed March 23, 2009.