Randy Krotz is a public relations professional who is a "senior counselor" at Hill & Knowlton in Chicago. He was formerly Senior Vice President and Director of Marketing at V-Fluence, where he "provided expertise on digital engagement for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies." V-Fluence is a public relations, government affairs and issues management strategic consulting group that holds a contract with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), having "provided online analysis, Internet monitoring, website evaluations (including Section 508 compliance), social media outreach support and NGO training to the Department of Energy’s national laboratories, the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office and the U.S. Department of State" since 2001, according to the firm's website. V-Fluence uses "proprietary online data-mining and analytics" to "define and positively shape [clients'] online environment." V-Fluence was one of 'O'Dwyer's PR's "Top 100 PR Firms" in 2007 and in their top 88 healthcare and medical PR firms in 2008. Its clients "include the world's largest corporations and best-known brands, major trade and professional associations, respected non-profit groups, government agencies and leading academic institutions," according to its website.
Prior to working at v-Fluence, Krotz worked for Covidien (formerly Tyco Healthcare), Monsanto and FMC Corporation in animal welfare and production, plant biotechnology, crop chemicals, food and beverage, health and nutrition and online analytics and marketing.
Hill & Knowlton
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 275
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Hill & Knowlton, VETERAN AGRI-MARKETER RANDY KROTZ JOINS HILL & KNOWLTON--CHICAGO, press release, February 22, 2011
- V-Fluence, Internet Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS), firm website, accessed January 20, 2012
- V-Fluence, V-Fluence, firm website, accessed January 20, 2012
- Profiles of Top Independent PR Firms, O'Dwyer's PR, May 2007
- Profiles of Healthcare & Medical Firms, O'Dwyer's PR, October 2008
- V-Fluence, About, firm website, accessed January 20, 2012
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|