RadioShack Corporation is a large consumer electronics retail chain with stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Mexico. It sells computers, DVD players, electronic toys, telephones, and radios. It also sells electronics parts and components. Competitors are Best Buy, Circuit City, and Fry's Electronics. In 2006, RadioShack had sales of $4.8 billion and profits of $73 million. 
Key executives and 2006 pay: 
- Julian C. Day, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, $3,525,322
- James F. Gooch, Chief Financial Officer, $602,032
- Donald K. Carroll, Chief Marketing and Brand Officer
Selected RadioShack board members: 
- Frank J. Belatti, Chair of Corporate Governance Committee
- Robert S. Falcone, Member of Audit and Compliance Committee
- Daniel R. Feehan, Presiding Director
300 RadioShack Circle
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- RadioShack Profile, Hoovers, accessed November 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed August 2007.
- RadioShack lobbying expenses, Open Secrets.
- Key people, Hoovers, accessed November 2007.
- Julian C Day, Forbes, accessed November 2007.
- James F Gooch, Forbes, accessed November 2007.
- Board of Directors, RadioShack, accessed August 2007.