Prince of Wales Foundation
From 2012: "The Prince of Wales Foundation in the USA was established in 1992 and since then has donated in excess of $30 million to charitable causes around the world, primarily in the areas of education, the arts, the built environment and health. The current trustees of the Foundation are Michael Kaiser, Geoffrey Kent, Sallie McKinney and Leslie Ferrar."  New board member Paul Carter.
Accessed December 2013: 
- Chairman - Michael Kaiser - President, John F. Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, United States of America
- Barbara Allbritton - Director and Vice President of Allbritton Communications, Washington, DC, United States of America
- Paul Carter - President of Global Wireless Solutions and President of MapHook, Inc., Washington, DC, United States of America
- Henry Christensen III - Partner, McDermott Will & Emery, New York, New York, United States of America
- Jeremy Green - Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager of Redmile Group LLC, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- Sallie McKinney - Executive Director, The Prince of Wales Foundation, Washington, DC, United States of America
- Martina Milburn - Chief Executive, The Prince’s Trust, London, United Kingdom
- Wing Commander Richard Pattle - Master of the Household, TRH The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, London, United Kingdom
Resources and articles
- In 2011 Michael Kaiser replaced African businessman Geoffrey Kent, who served as the foundation’s U.S. chair since it was founded 20 years ago 
- Former executive director Robert Higdon
- Christopher Forbes
- businesswire Prince of Wales Foundation Announces Appointment of Dr. Paul Carter to Board of Directors, organizational web page, accessed December 29, 2013.
- Prince of Wales Foundation About, organizational web page, accessed December 29, 2013.