Population, Development and Reproductive Health APPG
The Population, Development And Reproductive Health Group exists 'to encourage initiatives to increase access and improve reproductive health programmes worldwide (including in the UK)'
- Chair: Chris McCafferty MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Viscount Craigavon (CB)
- Vicechair: Richard Ottaway MP (Con)
- Secretary: Martyn Jones MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Baroness Flather (Con)
- Treasurer: Tony Worthington MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Annette Kjaerby , Office of Christine McCafferty MP, Room 563, Portcullis House, Bridge Street, London SW1A 2LW. Tel: 020 7219 2492.
£24,978 from UNFPA (United Nations Population Fund) and £5,000 from MSI (both registered December 2002). £30,725 from UNFPA (registered March 2003).
Marie Stopes International met the cost of flights, transport, per diem allowance, and accommodation for a few members of the group to go on two study tours: one to Uganda from 11-17 March 2003 and the other to Malawi from 10-19 May 2003 (registered June 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)