Perez M. Olindo
Dr. Perez M. Olindo "is an internationally renowned conservationist with over 40 years in this profession. He is specialized in Zoology and Wildlife Management and is a Member of Kenya Institute of Management (MKIM). He holds a BSc and DSc from Michigan State University.
"He has a wealth of experiences in both Public and Private Sector, having served in various capacities including: Deputy Director and Executive Director of the Kenya National Parks Authority and the Kenya Wildlife Service. He also served as a Chief Ecologist at the Lake Victoria Basin Development Authority.
"Dr. Olindo has also served on several bodies including:- Sciences Secretary in-charge of Energy, Physical and Natural Sciences, Government of Kenya. He is founder of Trustee Wildlife Clubs of Kenya.
"His international recognition includes: leading Kenya's delegation to CITES in Washington DC in 1972 and signed the convention on behalf of Kenya; represented the Africa Region at the 2nd International Conference on Environmental Future at Reykjvik, Iceland, has served as Senior Consultant for UNEP and UNESCO, especially in the area of Environmental Education and Training Wildlife Managers in Africa." 
- Organized many successful regional conferences related to conservation.
- Recipient of many awards and honours including “Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the Golden Arl..." by the late Prince Bernard of the Netherlands and Global 500 Roll of honour by UNEP.
- He flies light aircraft and is well traveled globally.
- Has passion for conflict resolution.
- Currently he is the Senior Advisor to the Ministry of Environment, Wildlife Conservation and Tourism (GOSS) in Juba, South Sudan.