Paul S. Slawson
Paul Slawson (Peace Corps staff HQ, Pakistan, Iran, Francophone Africa 61-65)
"Before his recent retirement he was Chairman of the General Atlantic Group, an investment company headquartered in London and active in Europe, Asia and North America. Prior to that he was president of the Getz Corporation, a major international trading company, and held senior executive positions with ITT and the Bendix Corporations.
"His public service includes duty as a submarine officer, starting the Peace Corps in several Asian and African countries, Chair of the American University of Paris, and President of the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco.
"Mr. Slawson is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations, a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society, and serves on the Boards of the Asia Foundation and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy." 
- Former CEO, InterPacific Co., and others multinational corporations
- Trustee and former Chairman, American University of Paris
- Trustee and Treasurer, The Asia Foundation
- Trustee, Global Heritage Fund
- Advisory Council, National Peace Corps Association 
- Former Board of Overseers, Fletcher School