Paladin Capital Group
Paladin Capital Group is a private equity investment firm dedicated to achieving superior long-term capital appreciation, typically through privately negotiated equity and equity related transactions in private and, in certain cases, public companies.
Washington-based private equity firm Paladin Capital. The company was set up three months after the terrorist attacks on New York and sees the events and aftermath of September 11 as a business opportunity which 'offer[s] substantial promise for homeland security investment'.
The first priority of Paladin was 'to invest in companies with immediate solutions designed to prevent harmful attacks, defend against attacks, cope with the aftermath of attack or disaster and recover from terrorist attacks and other threats to homeland security'.
Paladin, which is expected to have raised $300 million from investors by the end of this year, calculates that in the next few years the US government will spend $60 billion on anti-terrorism that woul not have been spent before September 11, and that corporations will spend twice that amount to ensure their security and continuity in case of attack.
Accessed March 2011: 
- Michael R. Steed - FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER
- Mark A. Maloney - FOUNDER & MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Alf L. Andreassen - MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Colin H. Bryant - VICE PRESIDENT
- H. Lee Buchanan - VENTURE PARTNER
- Hannah Clifford - ASSOCIATE
- Paul Conley - PRINCIPAL
- Philip Eliot - PRINCIPAL
- Frank J. Hanna, Jr. - PCPF INVESTMENT COMMITTEE MEMBER
- Niloo R. Howe - MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Mike Lyons - VENTURE PARTNER
- Kenneth A. Minihan - MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Michael J. Moniz - MANAGING DIRECTOR
- William J. Mulrow - MANAGING DIRECTOR
- E. Kenneth Pentimonti - PRINCIPAL
- Patrice E. Rainier - DIRECTOR, INVESTOR RELATIONS
- Christopher E. Steed - ASSOCIATE
- Mourad Yesayan - VICE PRESIDENT
- Harold F. Brown - SPECIAL LIMITED PARTNER
Strategic Advisory Group
Accessed March 2011: 
- R. James Woolsey - chair
- Paul Bracken
- Richard L. Cirigliano
- Civitas Group
- Craig F. Feied
- Bran Ferren
- Winston H. Hickox
- Arthur L. Money
- Joseph W. Prueher
- Joseph Raffa
- William Reinisch
- Togo D. West, Jr.