Osbert Lancaster (Human ecologist)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Osbert helps organisations develop a vision for how they can thrive by delivering environmental and social benefits (sustainability strategies); and he then helps create the conditions for the journey from 'here' to 'there' (culture change).
"His experience includes helping the Scottish Parliament develop its ethical purchasing policy and the University of Edinburgh develop its sustainability and social responsibility agenda. He is a member of the Scottish Government's Climate Change Challenge grants panel and the RSA's steering group on sustainability and design. He was previously Executive Director of the Centre for Human Ecology, and taught Ethical Enterprise at the University of Strathclyde."
- Lancaster O & Brand K; The Four Dimensions of Responsible Purchasing: Scope, Breadth, Depth and Time; in Management Models for CSR: A Comprehensive Overview; Jonker J & de Witte MC (eds); Radboud University Nijmegen 2006
- Lancaster O; Taking Account of the Future: Business and trade in a global economy; in Scotlands of the Future: Sustainability in a small nation; Scandrett E (ed); Luath Press; Edinburgh 2003
- Lancaster O; Success & Sustainability: A guide to sustainable development for owners and managers of small and medium sized businesses; Midlothian Enterprise Trust 1999
- Lancaster O, Ralls J & Bey C; The Triple Bottom Line: the challenge of the new industrial revolution; Centre for Human Ecology 1999
- Lancaster O & McIntosh A; GATT and Crofting: The Uruguay Round Around Ullapool Scottish Affairs no12 Summer 1995