Nina Lynn Meyerhof
"President and Founder of Children of the Earth, has made a life of advocating for children and youth. As her vocation, she served as the Special Education Coordinator for a ten-school district in southern Vermont. Dr. Meyerhof has extensive background in the needs of all children, with Master of Arts degrees in both Special Education and in Counseling and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Psychology.
"She also holds a doctorate in Educational Policy, Research, and Administration from the University of Massachusetts, where she developed a self-esteem model to be used in schools. The co-author of Conscious Education: The Bridge to Freedom, she is recognized as an innovative educator committed to global responsibility through authentic learning. Having received many awards for her work from The Mother Theresa Award to the Citizen's Department of Peace Award to The International Educators Award for Peace, Nina continues daily to focus on altering world views for creating a better future." 
- Director, Source of Synergy Foundation 
- Advisory Board, European Management Institute
- Advisory Board, People's Foundation 
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network
- Member, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality
- Visionary, The Vision Project
- Founding Signatory (2008), Evolutionary Leaders Forum 
- Founding Advisory Council, Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY) 
- Advisor/Supporter, We, The World 
Resources and articles
- ↑ People, Children of the Earth, accessed October 30, 2011.
- ↑ About, Source of Synergy Foundation, accessed November 1, 2011.
- ↑ Advisory Board, People's Foundation, accessed December 16, 2011.
- ↑ Leaders, Evolutionary Leaders Forum, accessed November 1, 2011.
- ↑ Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY) Council, organizational web page, accessed May 4, 2012.
- ↑ We, The World About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.