(Redirected from Neonicotinoid)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Factsheet for Clothianidin, U.S. EPA.
- Clothianidin Conditional Registration Timeline, Pesticide Action Network North America
- Memo: Clothianidin Registration of Prosper T400 Seed Treatment on Mustard Seed (Oilseed and Condiment) and Poncho/Votivo Seed Treatment on Cotton, U.S. EPA, November 2, 2010.
- Jill Richardson, Leaked Memo Sheds Light on Mysterious Bee Die-Offs and Who's to Blame, Alternet, December 10, 2010.
- Tom Philpott, Leaked document shows EPA allowed bee-toxic pesticide despite own scientists’ red flags, Grist, December 10, 2010.
- Tom Theobald, Do We Have a Pesticide Blowout?, Bee Culture, July 1, 2010.
- Bees “restored to health” in Italy after this spring’s neonicotinoid-free maize sowing, Youris.com, June 26, 2009.
- Chuck Benbrook, Prevention, not profit, should drive pest management, Pesticide News, December 2008.
- EPA Hides Data on Pesticide Link to Bee Die-Off, Society of Environmental Journalists, September 10, 2008.