Motor Neurone Disease Group
The Motor Neurone Disease Group exists to "raise awareness of motor neurone disease amongst parliamentarians and to provide a forum for discussion of the issues facing people affected by the disease."
- Chair: Mark Todd
- Joint vice-chair: Dr Vincent Cable
- Joint vice-chair: Nick Gibb
- Treasurer: Baroness Noakes
- Contact: Ms Alison Railton, Campaigns Manager, Motor Neurone Disease Association, PO Box 246, Northampton NN1 2PR. Tel: 01604 611842
Motor Neurone Disease Association provides secretariat for group.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)