Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following articles and websites relate to the main SourceWatch article on Monsanto.
- David LaGesse, "Monsanto's Biotech Makeover Takes Root: It scores with corn and soybeans. Next up: battling drought," US News & World Report, August 19, 2007.
- Press release, "Monsanto supports UW plant breeding with $1 million fellowship gift," University of Wisconsin-Madison, September 18, 2008.
- List of scientists the CSPI indentifies with corporations type in Monsanto
- Links to Monsanto network of corporate and political supporters
- Corporate Watch
- Wikipedia on 'Monsanto'
- lots more
- Organic Consumers Association
- Council for Responsible Genetics
- Institute for Responsible Technology
- Ag BioTech Infonet
- Union of Concerned Scientists on GM
- GM Watch
- Institute of Science in Society
- Gene Watch
- The Non-GMO Report
- ETC group
- Organic Consumers Association
- Crop Choice
- American Corn Growers Association
- Greenpeace on GM
- The Center for Food Safety
- The Cancer Prevention Coalition
- Alliance for Bio-Integrity
- Information Systems for Biotechnology
- AgBioWorld Pro-GM, about see 
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety, Greenpeace International.
- Archived Monsanto news stories
- Seeds of Doubt, a five part series on agricultural biotechnology from the Sacramento Bee.
- The Case for a GM-Free Sustainable World
- The Genetic Engineering Debate (v1.02)
- Open Letter from World Scientists to All Governments Concerning Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Genetically Engineered Crops A Failed Technology
- Liquid Truth: Advice from the Spinmeisters
- Monsanto:A Checkered History
- The Monsanto Files, see also the Sept/Oct 1998 special issue of The Ecologist.
- List of complaints against Monsanto (and some praise).
- More on Aspartame
Books and videos
- Seeds of Deception
- Genetic Roulette The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods
- Don't Worry (It's Safe to Eat): The True Story of GM Food, BSE and Foot and Mouth
- Fatal Harvest: The Tragedy of Industrial Agriculture
- The Biotech Century: Harnessing the Gene and Remaking the World
- Genetically Engineered Food: Changing the Nature of Nature
- Eating in the Dark: America's Experiment with Genetically Engineered Food
- Living with the Fluid Genome
- Redesigning Life? : The Worldwide Challenge to Genetic Engineering
- Engineering the Farm: The Social and Ethical Aspects of Agricultural Biotechnology
- The Triple Helix: Gene, Organism, and Environment
- Mad Cow U.S.A.: Could the Nightmare Happen Here?
- Video: The World According to Monsanto in French
- Video: Prince Charles of Wales delivering the Sir Albert Howard Memorial Lecture
- Video: Heartbreak in the Heartland
- Video: GRAINS OF TRUTH
- Video: The Future of Food
- 30 minute audio interview with Jeffrey M. Smith
- Millions Against Monsanto Campaign of the Organic Consumers Association
- boycott information somewhat dated products list
- GE Free Vermont
- Keep Maine Free
- Californians for GE-Free Agriculture
- GMO Free Mendocino
- GMO-free Europe
- Network Of Concerned Farmers Australia
- A french cyber-campaign against Monsanto (translation in progress)
- Monsantopoly - Countdown to Independence