Michael J. Roux
Michael J. Roux is the Chairman for Roux International; Myinternet; Nexted; Australian Development Fund, and he is also the Vice-Chairman of Citigroup. He is a Director of The Bell Shakespeare Company, Chairman of the Australian Davos Connection, Director of the St James Ethics Centre, and an ambassador of the World Economic Forum. 
In the past Michael was “Director, Deutsche Bank, Australia; Chairman, Vic Super and Victorian Superannuation Board; Deputy Secretary, Dept of Treasury; Director, Victorian Funds Management Corp.; Executive Director, Office of State Owned Enterprises; CEO, Office of Trade and Investment; Chairman and Chief Executive, Road Traffic Authority and the Transport Accident Commission; Chair and Chief Executive, Workers Compensation Commission; Director-General, Dept of Employment and Training.” 
- Director, Great Barrier Reef Research Foundation 
- Advisory Board, Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Directors, Great Barrier Reef Research Foundation, accessed March 10, 2009.
- ↑ Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed April 7, 2013.
- Roux Michael J., World Economic Forum Profile, Accessed July 2006.