Manvinder Singh Banga
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Vindi was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director oof GSK on 1 September 2015 and as Senior Independent Non-Executive Director from 5 May 2016. Vindi is Chair of the Board of Trustees of Marie Curie.
"Mr. Banga joined CD&R’s London office in 2010 after a 33-year career at Unilever. He is the former President, Foods, Home and Personal Care and member of the Unilever plc Executive Board. He led the creation of a One Unilever Global Foods, Home & Personal Care Global Category Organization, responsible for innovation and marketing mix development across 170 countries for all 270 Unilever brands, and he was responsible for Unilever’s sustainability agenda. Previously, Mr. Banga served as President, Home and Personal Care Asia and as Chairman and Managing Director of Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Unilever’s operating company in India. Mr. Banga played the lead operating role on the Firm’s successful investment in Diversey. He has been on the Prime Minister of India’s Council of Trade & Industry since 2004. He is a Director of Marks and Spencer Group plc and Thomson Reuters. Mr. Banga holds a B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology and a M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management. "
- Partner, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
- Director, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Business Advisory Council, Saïd Business School 
- International Advisory Board, Holdingham Group 
Resources and articles
- ↑ GSK Board, accessed April 27, 2020.
- ↑ Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Partners and Senior Advisors, organizational web page, accessed June 20, 2012.
- ↑ Saïd Business School Board, organizational web page, accessed April 29, 2014.
- ↑ Holdingham Group International Advisory Board, accessed April 30, 2020.