Lombok FTP2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
PLTU Lombok FTP2, also known as Sambelia power station, is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of Sambelia, East Lombok Regency, the approximate location of the plant.
Background on Plant
The project was included in the 2013-2022 Electricity Supply Effort Plan of PT PLN Persero and in the 2015-2024 supply plan. The project appears in the 2017-2026 RUPTL with a completion date of 2019. The project is scheduled for 2021/2022 in the 2019-2028 long-range plan.
- Sponsor: PT PLN
- Parent company: PLN
- Location: Sambelia, East Lombok regency, West Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -8.3095077, 116.6727884 (approximate)
- Gross Capacity: Units 1 and 2: 100 MW (2 x 50 MW)
- Status: Announced
- Start date: 2021/2022
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Electricity Supply Effort Plan PT PLN (Persero) 2013-2022," March 21, 2014
- "Executive Summary: Electricity Supply Business Plan PT PLN (Persero) 2015-2024"
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2017-2026, PT PLN Persero, p. VI-65
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, p. V-91