Lombok 3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Lombok 3 power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in North Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the project, as indicated on the PT PLN 2019-2028 plan.
Background on Plant
The project was included in the 2015-2024 supply plan for PT PLN. It is also in the 2017-2026 plan as an independent power project (IPP). In the 2018-2027 long-range plan the project is delayed until 2027, effectively shelving it. In the 2019-2028 long-range plan the project is scheduled for 2025/2026.
- Sponsor: Independent Power Project
- Parent company:
- Location: North Lombok regency, West Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -8.285204, 116.603164 (approximate)
- Gross Capacity: 100 MW (2 x 50 MW)
- Status: Announced
- Start date: 2025/2026
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Executive Summary: Electricity Supply Business Plan PT PLN (Persero) 2015-2024"
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2017-2026, PT PLN Persero, p. VI-65
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2018-2027, PT PLN Persero, Table 5.3, V-6
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, Table 5.3, V-4