Lombok 2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Lombok 2 power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the project, as indicated on the PT PLN 2015-2024 plan.
Background on Plant
The project was included in the 2015-2024 supply plan for PT PLN. In the 2017-2026 long-range plan, the units are both scheduled for 2020. The project does not appear in the 2018-2027 long-range plan. The two units are scheduled for 2023 and 2024 in the 2019-2028 long-range plan.
- Sponsor: PT PLN
- Parent company: PLN
- Location: East Lombok regency, West Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -8.3480333, 116.7171683 (approximate)
- Gross Capacity: 100 MW (2 x 50 MW)
- Status: Announced
- Start date: 2023/2024
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Executive Summary: Electricity Supply Business Plan PT PLN (Persero) 2015-2024"
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2017-2026, PT PLN Persero, p. VI-65
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, p. V-91