Lake Road Generating Station
Lake Road Generating Station is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by the City of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Owner: Cleveland Public Power
- Parent Company: City of Cleveland, Ohio
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 160 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 25 MW (1941), 25 MW (1953), 25 MW (1953), 85 MW (1967)
- Location: 1825 Lakeside Ave., Cleveland, OH 44114
- GPS Coordinates: 41.509235, -81.682464
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- 2006 CO2 Emissions: 615,879 tons
- 2006 SO2 Emissions:
- 2006 SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- 2006 NOx Emissions:
- 2005 Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|