Kerry Kennedy "has led more than forty human rights delegations to more than thirty countries over the course of two decades.
"Kerry established the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Human Rights in 1987 to ensure the protection of rights codified under the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. ...
"Kerry serves as Chair of the Amnesty International Leadership Council and serves on boards or advisory committees of Human Rights First, The Bloody Sunday Trust, the Robert F. Kennedy Memorial, the Gleitsman Foundation, The China Information Center, the Committee on the Administration of Justice (Northern Ireland), and the International Campaign for Tibet, among others." 
- Director, Inter Press Service
- Director, United States Institute of Peace (appointed October 2008)
- Founding Board Member, Alliance for the New Humanity 
- International Advisory Board, International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life 
- Advisory Board for the Reebok Human Rights Award 
- Honorary Board, Albert Schweitzer Institute 
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network 
Resources and articles
- Founding Board, Alliance for the New Humanity, accessed July 29, 2008.
- International Advisory Board, International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life, accessed September 22, 2007.
- Advisors, Reebok Human Rights Foundation, accessed January 21, 2008.
- Honorary Board, Albert Schweitzer Institute, accessed November 17, 2008.
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network, accessed January 21, 2009.
- "Biography", Maxim News, Accessed December 2006.