- John A Gray was a professor at Loyola College in Baltimore who worked for the Cash for Comments Economists Network in the 1986-88 period.
- John Gray the author (below)
In 1969, he began a nine-year association with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi before beginning his career as an author and personal relationship counselor. "John Gray is author of the groundbreaking Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, the New York Times number one best-selling book of the last decade, Gray launched a Mars-Venus book series that changed the way men and women will forever view relationships. In the fifteen years since, John Gray has sold over 50 million books in more than 45 languages throughout the world."  "John Gray is a consulting editor of The Family Journal, and a member of the Distinguished Advisory Board of the International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors." 
- How To Release Stress Through Relaxation (Co-Author Darren Stephens)
- Work with Me: The 8 Blind Spots Between Men and Women in Business (Co-Author Barbara Annis)
- 2017 Beyond Mars and Venus
- World Spirituality Wisdom Council, Center for World Spirituality
- Commissioner, White House Council on Boys and Men