Joel H. Lamstein
Joel Lamstein "is founder and president of John Snow Inc., an international public health consulting group. He is also president of World Education. Lamstein is on the faculty of the Harvard School of Public Health and teaches organizational strategy, nonprofit management, international development and strategic management. He received his BS in math and physics from the University of Michigan, and attended the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology." 
- Director, Global Health Council
- Director, Physicians for Human Rights
- On boards of advisors at Boston University Public Health School, the University of Michigan School of Public Health, and the Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies.
- Advisory Council, Children's Health Fund 
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.
Resources and articles
- Advisory Council, Children's Health Fund, accessed December 13, 2010.