"Ivan Krastev is a political scientist and Chair of Board of the Centre for Liberal Strategies in Sofia, Bulgaria. Since 2004 Mr. Krastev has been the executive director of the International Commission on the Balkans chaired by the former Italian Premier Minister Giuliano Amato. He is the Director of the Open Century Project of the Central European University in Budapest.
"His latest book in English is: Shifting Obsessions: Three Essays on the Politics of Anticorruption, CEU Press, 2004.
"The book The Anti-American Century edited by Alan McPpherson and Ivan Krastev is forthcoming in 2006 by CEU Press.
"Ivan Krastev is the Editor in Chief of the Bulgarian edition of Foreign Policy.
"Ivan Krastev’s latest articles in: Journal of Democracy, openDemocracy, and Europe’s World."  (see full CV)
- Founding Council Member, European Council on Foreign Relations 
- Editorial Board, Journal of Democracy
- Steering Committee, World Movement for Democracy
- Transatlantic Steering Group, Project on Democratic Transitions 
- Advisory Council, European Policy Centre 
- Former Director, Center for Democracy and Reconciliation in Southeast Europe 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Ivan Krastev, Centre for Liberal Strategies, accessed February 3, 2008.
- Council, European Council on Foreign Relations, accessed February 3, 2008.
- Transatlantic Steering Group, Foreign Policy Research Institute, accessed June 13, 2008.
- Advisory Council, European Policy Centre, accessed February 22, 2009.
- Directors, Center for Democracy and Reconciliation in Southeast Europe, accessed December 11, 2009.