Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti (IJDH)
The Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti (IJDH) is a non-profit organization based in Joseph, Oregon, USA that "seeks to accompany the people of Haiti in their non-violent struggle for the consolidation of constitutional democracy, justice and human rights. IJDH distributes information on human rights conditions in Haiti, pursues legal cases in Haitian, U.S. and international courts, and promotes grassroots advocacy initiatives with organizations in Haiti and abroad," its website states. 
IJDH was founded in the wake of the February 2004 coup d’etat that overthrew Haiti’s elected, constitutional government. The institute works closely with its Haitian affiliate, the Bureau des Avocats Internationaux.
- Brian Concannon, Jr. Esq., Director (bio)
- Dr. Paul Farmer, M.D. Ph.D., Founder, Partners in Health (bio), and Professor, Harvard Medical School 
- Laura Flynn, MFA, Fellow, Rights Program at the University of Minnesota
- Ira Kurzban, Esq., one of America’s pre-eminent refugee lawyers
- Judy Prosper, Esq., Haitian-American attorney
- Bryan Stevenson, Esq., founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative of Alabama , professor of Clinical Law, New York University School of Law 
- Irwin Stotzky Esq., Professor of Law, University of Miami School of Law, Director, Center for the Study of Human Rights 
- The Center for Justice and Accountability
- Harvard Law School: Human Rights Program
- Seton Hall Law School: Immigration and Human Rights Clinic
- TransAfrica Forum 
- University of California,Hastings Law School: Human Rights Project for Haiti
- University of San Francisco: Center For Law & Global Justice
- Yale Law School: Lowenstein Human Rights Clinic
- IJDH's Annual Reports.
- Anthony Fenton, "Fighting for Justice and Democracy in Haiti," CounterPunch, August 7, 2004.
- Brian Concannon Jr., Presentation to Congressional Black Caucus Forum, September 22, 2004.
- "Haiti: One Year After Aristide Coup," Washington Informer, March 11, 2005.
- Tom Reeves, "Restore Haitian Democracy," Baltimore Sun, March 24, 2005.
- Report: "Haiti Human Rights Investigation," The University of Miami School of Law, Center for the Study of Human Rights, March 11-16, 2006.
- Darren Ell, Photo Essay: "What is Canada Doing in Haiti?" DarrenEll.com, April 4, 2006.
- Darren Ell, "Fighting for the rule of law in Haiti" Haiti Information Project (HIP)/HaitiAction.net, April 25, 2007.