Imperial Chemical Industries
(Redirected from Imperial Chemical Industries PLC)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learn more about corporations VOTING to rewrite our laws.
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council
A list of ALEC Corporations can be found here.
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.
- Francis Beckett, The Rebel Who Lost His Cause: The Tragedy of John Beckett MP (Allison & Busby, 2000).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Peter M. Kirby
- Sandra E. Taylor
- Jeremy K. Ellis
- Ronnie Hampel - former COO
- Charles Miller Smith - former chair
- Alan Brown (China) - former CFO
- Rona A. Fairhead
- John McAdam
- Baroness Noakes
- Geoff Tudhope
- Brendan O'Neill (Emap) - former chief executive